Sunday 17 May 2009

NEW UPDATES !

Hey Everyone,

Sorry for being so absent for so long, but been traveling the world for a while so Blogging has been a bit tough. If your interested you can visit my own Blog to read about what I was doing and in what Countries I visited in a matter of 3 weeks !

Ok... so just some heads up...

1. Travel INFO
If you have not read out blog posting on this please READ IT ! Some very important tips on your flight schedule that you need to know. Just go to our Categories and click on INFORMATION !


2. NEW INSTRUCTOR Profiles and Interviews coming up ! So if you don't know who all our instructors are, not to worrry. As the following posts will give you a great intro to some of our Super instructors for IE 2009 !


Don't forget to message us if you have any questions.

Can't wait to see you all at IE 2009 !

Rockie

1 comments:

  • Carrie:) says:
    31 December 2009 at 11:02

    Hi my name is Carrie Aspin. I have registered for image explorations on line. This said I have just read your blog and noticed a discrepancy in the date noted for online registration. At the top of the page it says December 18th 12pm, then further down it says January 1st, 2010.
    My question is... should I re-register?
    Thank you for your time... I look forward to this experience! Carrie:)