Saturday 11 October 2008

Do you have a "LIKEABILITY" Factor ?


Recently I have been reading a great book about "Likeability" or the
"L Factor".

To be truthful, I orginally didn't give this book too much thought,but as I started to do my own little survey with friends and family members on why they chose a "certain" photographer over others they had met, I began to realize that "Likeability" was the deciding factor.....Above price point or packages or services !


I am thoroughly convinced that the next wave of business will be heavily focused on both "Likeability" and "Service".


Have you ever defined whether or not you are "likeable" ?


I would have to say that this book that Tim has written has really defined what "likeability" is and very practically outlined how one can grow in this area. Tim has even included at the end of the book a "Likeability Test" to help people gain a bit of outlook on where they stand and what areas they can improve in. Could it be that you have plateaued due to your "L Factor" ?


More thoughts to come about this. But for now check out the book and Tim's Blog.


Rockie




0 comments: