Saturday 11 October 2008

I.E. 2009 Instructors list !

Hey all,

Some of you have seen the list already on our Facebook group (find us there if you have FB) or on our Myspace site.... but just in case you have not seen who is coming here is the list. We have a bunch of NEW INSTRUCTORS for I.E. and let me tell you... they are killer Instructors.

I will have bios and images and web links up for you all just as soon as I get all their information.

Until then check it out and if you have any questions, just send me a message or post a comment.

Blessings

Rockie

*************************************************************************
I.E. 2009 Instructors

Advanced Portrait: Greg and Lisa Daniel

Complete Studio: Doug Box

Contemporary Wedding: Scott Robert Lim

Children/Babies/ Maternity: Lori Nordstrom

Contemporary portraits/Marketing : Vicki and Jed Tauffer

Business of photography: Andre Amyot

Creative photography : (These are 2 separate Courses !)

1. Joe Glyda and Carol Andrews

2. Arthur Rainville (NEW PROGRAM)

Advanced Photoshop: Jack Davis

Digital Workflow & BOOT CAMP (with LIGHTROOM) : Kevin Kubota

Painter Course : Jane Conner Ziser

0 comments: