Monday 10 November 2008

Attracting Business through Videos


Hey all.... so once again I find myself a bit behind ( abit of an understatement). Like you I am up to my neck in work. But I wanted to at least get off one good post for you all this week just in case I don't have time, so here goes.....





For those of you who don't know this guy, this is David Jay.
I would have to say David is one of my favorite photographers whom I so admire and appreciate. In a photographic realm where trade secrets are seldom shared and where mentoring is seldom found, David's approach of sharing from his heart to all readers and viewers of his blog is totally refreshing.

David has even set up his own forum site and photography club where members can come online anywhere you are in the world and chat with other photographers or even have more chats with David on key tips in the wedding business and photography. Check it out when you get a chance. you will be blessed with what you learn and the friends you find.

In a recent posting by DJ, he made some awesome comments on "attracting clients through Videos". Have a watch and give some thought about this.

Be blessed y'all.

Rockie


1 comments:

  • || davidjay || says:
    10 November 2008 at 11:25

    Hey thanks for the nice post Rockie!